Friday

Seven Pounds

     I have to tell you that I knew what this film was about from just the first ten minutes or so, and I turned it off. I stopped watching it not only because I had it figured out from beginning to end or so I thought, but also because it involved the subject of organ donation.

     I lost my parents this December 2008, just two days apart, and we donated my moms organs. It was not just a process of asking and saying yes. There were numerous questions about organs and what could or would be done with them. It was a painful process for me.

     Anyway, several days later I decided to watch the entire film. I was wrong about the end, but even so I'm glad I watched it. It was a very sad flick and Will Smith was excellent in the role. If you need a good cry, this is the movie you want.

2 comments:

Jigsaw said...

This movie was soo boring!!!! too slow and dull!

My Review!

What's going on here!? said...

I hate when you can guess a movie from the first few minutes.
Crying in movies is always a great release if you just HAVE to cry.
This is an awesome post!, I have recently decided to put my top picks for my favorite movies on my blog, you should check it out http://citizen19.blogspot.com/