Sunday

Lost Boys : The Tribe

     Lost Boys: The Tribe is the second Lost Boys movie, and it follows the same plot as the first movie with only minor variations. If you liked the first movie you will want to see The Tribe, but don't expect the same quality as the first. Another critic said it's good for the nostalgia but not much else, and I must agree. I'm glad I saw it, it was amusing in a couple parts, but overall if I have to re-watch one of them I'll always choose the first Lost Boys movie.

     I did find out something interesting. The main vampire in The Tribe is Angus Sutherland, son of Donald Sutherland and half brother of Keifer Sutherland. He also appears briefly in Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. This Sutherland is following the family tradition and shows a lot of promise.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not sure that I want to see this movie. I am such a big fan of the first one (and still watch it quite often!). Who can beat the Coreys??